entries / profile / links / tagboard / refresh
goin back to kL...
Sunday, September 20, 2009 // 3:46 AM


Today I will go back to KL ler… everything happens so fast until I cannot adjust my mood properly….

‘Yesterday’, I had my last paper-mathematics 1… I was worried about it. I scare I cannot pass the exam since I don’t know how to answer passed pear questions. Luckily the question is not that tough. Although I did mistakes, but I think the results will be better than what I expected. Phew…

‘Yesterday’ at about 10.30pm, we had our ever first TE4 gathering..
Actually it is as boring as I thought. Haha… don’t know why, I really cannot mix with many of them well. Cannot talk like what classmates always did. Maybe v got some gap.

V went Tesco right after our exam. Xiao Li promised us to treat us KFC. Haha… First time ate family bucket with my ‘family’. Syok… thank you xiao li… ^^
Got a bit afraid… Needs courage. Need to control my tears, need to be supportive and tough.

Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)



As long as we have memories, yesterday remains.
As long as we have hopes, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.