PheW~~~~~~
Monday, November 9, 2009 //
6:20 PM
Monday, November 9, 2009 //
me n mummy..
sweet mummy n daddy..
me n xiao li..
me n han..
me n daddy..
daddy is missing..
Just now, I just finish my 5 minutes speech.
I was so nervous until my leg keep on shivering in front.
The day before this, Wallace gave me a lecture and brief me on do n don’t. Later, he also acts as a listener for spoon and me. He becomes our ‘tutor’ in our rehearsal. Let us practice and teach us all what he knows.
Thanks to him very much for giving some guidelines when I am lost. Sorry to spoon that I used his blanket last night and thank you to mummy(mic) for borrowing me shirt n skirt. ^^
Actually got a bit disappointed with what I presented just now. Ms Kam knew I am memorizing my whole speech since my actions and expressions told them all the facts. Ms kam said that my pacing is not good, and I am too nervous. And, just like what Wallace predicted, Ms Kam did not understand some of my words n phases.
I hope I can do better in the next presentation. Not too nervous and also do not SHIVER….
Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)




