entries / profile / links / tagboard / refresh
Bye bye Foundation~
Saturday, May 1, 2010 // 7:02 AM


It has been a long time i didn't update my blog. Hehe... The time now is 7am...
Tot that i just wake up??? NO!! I haven't gone to bed yet. : [
I think i scare i might do not have enough time for packing my luggage or forgot to bring something home, I pack my luggage n tidy up my room since 3+ till now.

Yesterday i only slept for 30 mins and i already had several 'not enough sleep' nights before it.
I seriously need to change this kind of lifestyles. It really harms my health a lot. Hehe..


I just finished my Final exams for my 3rd sem and i had already FINISHED my foundation programme. Ho-Rayy~~ : ] Dunno why, I am really stressed in this final. The most stress exams i had in my foundation.

Maybe it's because of Management Studies. There are too many theories, approaches and other stuff needed to be remembered and i scare i unable to remember all of them. We can get mixed up easily and it's more difficult than Public Speaking! Why can't every subjects are as intersting as Biology is? Hahahaha.....

The exams didn't end up like what i expected. I am aiming high for this sem' subjects as it had no calculations. I am sure everyone who fmailiar with me know I am a calculation noob. Hahaha...
No matter what, i did quite a lot of mistakes in the papers and the papers were harded than what i expect. : [

Let's not talking about studies anymore. hehe. Just now i went dinner with Han, Linda, Woei Chyuan, Eugene n Jia ming. At the beginning, me n han decided to go facial treatment after the dinner, but the shops was closed. So disappointed. : ( After that, me, Han n Linda went to Ghany. I started to feel sleepy after staying at there till 10 + then we decided to dismiss.

just right after i reached my room and opened my Lappy, Woei Chyuan asked me for Yam Cha. Hahaha...
then about 12am, all of us went to Ghany again and that wad my 3rd round. How can i keep fit with this kind of lifestyle? Hahahha...

Going to Melake on 2nd of May and looking forward towards it. Haha.... Hope it can be another good memorywith my 'family'. It's too bad that Linda cannot follow us to this trip because she already booked her flight ticket. I will buy a souvenir for you. No worries. Hahahha....

The screen of my HP is spoiling.... Many lines appeared on the screen and the lines increases time by time. I think it's time for me to change my phone. Therefore, i seriously need part time jobs. If i only stay at home during the whole break, then i will use up all my savings as there is only output and no input. Hehe... Thanks to Chee yan who recommend jobs for me. LOVE U SOOO MUCHIE~~ MUACXX.... However, i still dunno whether i can get it or not as i think many people are also applying for it. Wish me good luck ba. : ]

It's time for me to sleep. I need to wake up at * as me, Han n Linda decided to eat dim sum at 8.30. : ] dunno i can wake up or not le? Haha...

**memories cannot be removed easily. Although i still cannot used to the life without u, but i will try my best to live as happy as i can n have a meaningful life. I would not disappoint u. Never... : ]

I know u're always beside me when i am in trouble or feeling hopeless. : ] THank you and please always do that. I need ur support. : ]


Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)



As long as we have memories, yesterday remains.
As long as we have hopes, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.