entries / profile / links / tagboard / refresh
Accident...
Thursday, July 1, 2010 // 6:15 PM


Tuesday morning, have 9am class as usual. but this time, daddy fetched me because my helmet which already borrowed to ah han is with me.

During the journey, i was still thinking that daddy now lower her speed compare to last few semesters leh, more safe d... But not more than 3 minutes after that, i saw a bicycle coming out from the ktar gate. Daddy wanted to pass by the bicycle on the right side of the bicycle cause i THINK daddy felt that the bicycle will cross the road to Block B... However, the bicycle just cycle along the road.... I saw thats not enough space for Daddy's bike to go through then I wanted to shout Daddy. At the same time, I heard those clashing sounds.... Its too late.... Both of us fell down....

Originally, I was too tired. Feeling like, " urgh.... forget abt it... Just rest at this position for a while..." but i heard Daddy's burping sounds... When i looked up, i saw Daddy was shaking.... I quickily stood up at looking n daddy, trying to called her up... Quickily ask those tresspassers to help me removing the motor which fell on daddy's leg, turn around daddy's body and removed her helmet. I tried to call 911 but i failed to do so... I was SOOO panic. I dunno what should i do looking at the unconcious, shaking and vomiting "white foam" 's daddy. Chee Kit n Tay Shin which passed by n some others tresspassers did help me a lot. Without them, i was unable to removed the motor away by myself, i also unable to turn daddy's body around alone.

Not long after that, security guards all came from all directions and daddy started to wake up. Only after that i felt released. I was so scare that something serious happened to daddy. I scare i cannot see her anymore. I called ah Han. She was waiting for us inside the lecture hall.. After listened abt the accident, she quickly rush to the scene.

I did not realised i got injured at all as i was so scare of losing daddy. After daddy woke up, only the 'first aid man' ask me whether i got injured or not. Then only i realised i got injured at my elbow and stomach... My leg's vein also shaking when i standing there n looking the guards and staffs waking daddy up. But i didnt care them at all.. Then the 'first aid man' helped me to clean my wounds and put on the gauss to prevent infections.

One of the staff called the ambulance but the ambulance wont come n we waited for SOO long. Luckily we are just having minor problem. If not, sure die before the ambulance came. At last, UTAR sent us to Hospital Kampar using UTAR van. At last, the ambulance also didnt show up. =.=

After reached the hospital and sent daddy into the emergency room, I immeadiately cried in front of ah Han. Actually i wanna cried for a long time but daddy cried in front of me and i gotto hold my tears as i need to comfort daddy and support her. It was too scary....

I waited for my turn at outside for almost 1 hour. My wounds all dried d but the nurse havent called me. I already damn tired at that time. I secreted too much of adrenaline. Too nervous, too panic, too scare... The hospital actually cannot be categorize as HOSPITAL at all.. They should said its Government Clinic Kampar. Stupid hospital, even equipment that high technology a bit also dun have. somemore the action of those staff really very slow. If got any emergency, SURE DIE before get treated.

After 1 hour +, go inside and the nurse help me wash the wounds. It was SOOO PAIN!!!! Besides that, dont even have a bed for me to lay down. I gotto sit on a chair to let the nurse to wash my wounds. Not only that, while waiting for washing after the nurse removed all the gauss put by the 'first aid man', one of the male nurse asked me whether i knew what happened or not as daddy didnt remember anything. I said yes.. Then, he directly ask me to walk over his site and ask me to tell her how daddy fell... OMG.. The stupid nurse was so rude. When i am answering his question, he talked to others nurse and ignore me. After i finish talking, only he ask me to repeat again. WALAO...

The nurse there only help me to wash my wounds using alcohol and put iodine. no gauss, no dressing. Then they din even give me any dressing materails such as iodine and gauss... Sigh...

In the conclusion, Kampar Hospital is DAMN BAD. Dont go there even got any emergency as u will die. Go Ipoh will be faster than them. Bad services, bad attitude, bad facillities....

During my recovery,

Thanks Linda who gave me her medicated gauss and always come and visit me..

Thanks Yii Han who ran to the scene right after i told u and accompany me when i was in the hospital.

Thanks Mami who helped my wipe my body as i cannot bath, helped me sweep my floor, accompanied me to clinic because my wound inflammed, and visited me everyday.

Thanks Xiao Li who fetch me to campus today and fetch us to dinner yesterday.

Thanks Yik Khang who helped me rub my bruising visit me on Wednesday.

Thanks my housemate, Qi Min who bought me some apples.

Thanks many others people's concerns and caring.

and finally thanks wallace for many things...

REALLY THANK YOU SOO MUCH. Without u all, I wont recovered so fast.

I know even 1 thousand times of thank you will not equivalent to u all's help. But i really dunno how to pay them back to u all. Really feel so grateful that i know u all. So grateful to have u all as my closest friends and family. : ]

Lovesss n Hugsss.......

Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)



As long as we have memories, yesterday remains.
As long as we have hopes, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.