entries / profile / links / tagboard / refresh
I am a bad bad girl..... : [
Friday, August 20, 2010 // 8:48 PM


Went to Kampar old town with my aunty and uncle on tuesday.

I was in the campus and wasting my time for the 3 hours lecture break.

My aunty suddenly called me n ask me whether wanna eat with them or not.

Then i told her that I at Kampar currently and she said they pass by kampar to go to penang. So, they are in kampar. Haha.

Cause long time didn't see them, so i just follow them n go old town. : ]

My aunty n uncle look much older compare to last time. Maybe i too long didnt see them.

My aunty used to be soo modern when she was young, she always wearing heels and there, then slowly change to wearing low heels.

When i saw her, she was wearing a "aunty style" hat and wearing just like those aunty who sell vegetables.

The face of my uncle got more wrinkles. He look old compare to the last time i see him.

Its not very long time tough. No, its about six month. (Now only i realise that he left me almost half year d...)

We went to the "36 stalls" and had lunch.

While waiting for my drinks as i didn't order any food cause i just had them a while before with ah han, mami and xiao li, a man come near me n ask me what is the time cause i was wearing a watch at that time. I thought it was psycho old man (as Kampar old town have quite a lot) so i just ignore him.

He repeated few times" what is the time now? what is the time now?" but i just ignore him n din even dare to look back to look at him.

I just stare at my uncle n hope he can help me. After my uncle answered him, he went off.

When i saw his back, i suddenly feel that I AM SO SO SOOO BAD!!!!!!

He is a very old man with a rickets legs. He cant even walk normally n walk with a very slow rate.He is very thin and very black.

My eyes trace him for a few minutes then i found that he actually got a daughter or granddaughter.

But his dunno daughter or granddaughter just ignore him and walk quite fast in the front n left the old man follow slowly...

I was too selfish.

I didn't even look at the people but just judge the people by their voice??

I feel so regretted and soooo guilty. While watching his back, i was thinking, if he still alive and live till very old, will he be the same like him?

If he is ignored by a stranger, I sure will go and scold that people and the people now is me. I am so bad! : [

Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)



As long as we have memories, yesterday remains.
As long as we have hopes, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.