Holiday!!!! ^.^V
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 // 11:48 PM
Final sem break le!! Soo happy. Haha..
But the coming semester will be a difficult for me.
and i got Math for Bioscience next sem!!! =(
Many people failed this subject in the first semester lo. OMG. Scare scare....
Anyway, enjoy my 1 month holiday till maximum
first. Haha...
Anyone wanna book me? i will be very free... hehe...
My last presentation was Emotional Intelligence role play.
I acted a character named Julia and we just brought it out as a vain supervisor.
I put some make up just right before the presentation.
Guess what, the greenish eyeshadow was highlighter!!!
I also put pink highlighter at my mouth outer line but i wiped it
before the class end as i scare i will eat it mistakenly.
Till now i still wondering why i dare to put highlighter on my face.. Cant believe it... >.<
8th Dec was our ♥first month♥ and we went to Grand Kampar Hotel for celebration.
The food there is nice and consider cheap for a hotel cafe. Hehe....
♥My Grilled Lamb Chop with black pepper source.. Rm 13.50 exclude taxes =)♥
♥His Mixed Grilled with mushroom source. Rm 18.50 exclude taxes♥
Our drinks - ♥My Black Smith (Vanila and milk blend with chocolate) and his Carrot plus Orange Juice. ♥
I said wanna take pictures together that day but at last i forgot.. >.<>
Achievements
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains .
As long as we have hopes, tomorrow awaits .
As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste .
Holiday!!!! ^.^V
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 //
11:48 PM
Final sem break le!! Soo happy. Haha..
But the coming semester will be a difficult for me.
and i got Math for Bioscience next sem!!! =(
Many people failed this subject in the first semester lo. OMG. Scare scare....
Anyway, enjoy my 1 month holiday till maximum
first. Haha...
Anyone wanna book me? i will be very free... hehe...
My last presentation was Emotional Intelligence role play.
I acted a character named Julia and we just brought it out as a vain supervisor.
I put some make up just right before the presentation.
Guess what, the greenish eyeshadow was highlighter!!!
I also put pink highlighter at my mouth outer line but i wiped it
before the class end as i scare i will eat it mistakenly.
Till now i still wondering why i dare to put highlighter on my face.. Cant believe it... >.<
8th Dec was our ♥first month♥ and we went to Grand Kampar Hotel for celebration.
The food there is nice and consider cheap for a hotel cafe. Hehe....
♥My Grilled Lamb Chop with black pepper source.. Rm 13.50 exclude taxes =)♥
♥His Mixed Grilled with mushroom source. Rm 18.50 exclude taxes♥
Our drinks - ♥My Black Smith (Vanila and milk blend with chocolate) and his Carrot plus Orange Juice. ♥
I said wanna take pictures together that day but at last i forgot.. >.<>
About Me
It's
Elaine Lai Ying Lim here. Officially
19 since 28/08/1991.
A year 2 trimester 1 student taking Bachelor of Science (Hons)Biochemistry in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman.
An ordinary girl from Ampang, Selangor.
I
am not good in blogging. Just want to share some of my feelings and memorable moments. =)
Wishlist. I wish to...
☐ Travel Thailand
☐ Travel Korea
☐ Travel Singapore
☐ Ipad 2
☐ Watch
☐ Light weighted bag
☐ White bed frame
☐ White wardrobe
Tagboard
Leave your messages here. =)