entries / profile / links / tagboard / refresh
Semester Break-ing....
Thursday, May 19, 2011 // 12:19 AM


Just went back from drinking session with Chee Yan and Emily...

Now only I realize I always blog bad things rather that happy stuff...

So today I going to blog about the days since I came back from Kampar..

Day 1:

Planned to hang out with Emily and Li Wen to the Roxy, Paul Frank and Quiksilver warehouse stock clearance. But FAILED.... Dunno why but they cancelled it.

It's actually good for me cause I don't like going out once I reached my home cause I think my family will unhappy about it. Besides, I only slept for one hour before I depart from Kampar.... Empathy my body for having such bad owner. ToT

Then we contacted Wallace for sing K session since he already start talking about it before semester break.

But after comparing the price, I feel very reluctant to go. Cause it's super not worth to go on Saturday. We are free also on Sunday and the price differ quite a lot so I wish to go on Sunday..

At last, I think wallace felt my unwillingness, so he decided to cancelled it also... And it changed to Sunday...

So I end up staying at home for the whole day. Watch movies and videos with Ah Han and most importantly, Sleep!

This is how my day 1 past.. So wasted! =(

Day 2:

Emily told me we will meet up at 12pm for the warehouse stock clearance, but who knows Li Wen called 'early' in the morning and told me she is at Sunway visiting her relatives and gotto delay to 3pm.

Since me and Ah Han got nothing to do and we still not yet eaten anything, I decided to take Ah Han to try Korean cuisine. My brother told me he is hungry just right before both of us out, so i tagged both of my brothers along.

I am confident that Ah Han will like it since she is a Korean freak. Haha... And I was correct! She was so satisfied with the meal. Me myself love it! The most impressive thing is that they don't have any taxes. It's so rare nowadays. Strongly recommended---> Korean BBQ, (behind Ampang Galaxy)...

After we finished eating, it's already 3.30pm. Then Li Wen went Pandan Indah and she told us she still not yet back. So we waited her until 5pm then only she asked me to fetch her in Pandan Indah....

Bought one Paul Frank tee and two Roxy blouse. It's worth buying! Roxy having 70% sales and additional 20% for non-citibank card users. Paul Frank tee is 50% with additional 20%.

Actually I knew the tee will be quite tight for me, but i just simply buy it for the sake of lao pos. Cause I don't have any commmon clothes with my lao pos!! Everyone does but only me don't. =(

After shopping, headed to Cafeiness for dinner... I was so so so regretted!! I heard the ambiance is nice so I decided to go there. But it ends up disappointing..

Directly headed to Leisure mall to meet Wallace and his gang after fetching Emily and Li wen back...

First time experience singing K during midnight until 4am. I directly got scolded on the next early morning.... LOL...

Day 3:

It's Han going back hometown day! She was so excited about it but she feeling unwell since early morning. My brother gave her some medicine but he told me she will feel a bit dizzy and it's dangerous for a girl taking public transport alone to LCCT. So I fetched her to LCCT. I asked my second brother to go along cause I DUNNO how to go LCCT.. Haha....

After a long journey, I finally reached home. But I don't even have enough time to warm my chair and I got to go out again fetching my mom to Gleaneagles to take her hypertension medicine.

Quarrel with my mom again in the car. Sigh... I always want to be a filial girl. But I really don't like the way she criticize my eldest brother. But I end up dragged myself into the water. Forget about it.. The quarrels and fight in our home are not going to end without my father. And Father will not alive to help us, so, just let it be and try to make myself adapt to this kind of family communication.

Then, the same thing happened again, I don't even have time to warm the sofa, and i got to go out for belated mother's day celebration. Went to Rakuzen at Subang Jaya. Ate a lot of nice foods and spent total Rm 231 for it. Its expensive but it's NICE!!!! Forgot to take any pictures... So wasted. My brother only reminded me after we finished everything.. LOL...

Day 4:

Today is my father's western birthday... But it seems there isn't any events for it. So i hang out with my lao pos again....

Around 11am, Chee Yan fetched me along with her sister Cherine to the warehouse again cause she missed it last time. And we meet Emily, Li Wen and Mun Yoong on the way to the destination.

I didnt buy anything this time cause I think I am enough with it. Then we had our lunch together at Kim Gary in Jusco Maluri. Chee Yan have something to do so she went back after that... So bad... =(

We headed to Pavillion and watched something borrowed... Its really a wrong movie if watching with Li Wen. Hope she will not learn anything from the movie. ~.~

Then as usual, dinner and went home.

Day 5 (a.k.a today):

Went out celebrate belated birthday celebration with Ah Zhen sis in the afternoon. Actually it's just a simple lunch and I treat her that's all...

Then went home and brought my eldest brother to dentist located around Sri Petaling.

After that, went home and waiting Chee Yan coming back from her campus. We planned to watch Fast and furious 5. But eventually we also failed... =( Only left the first 2 rows!!! Aww....

Anyway, I did pedicure at Snips. At least one of my goal was achieved. Haha... First time did pedicure and I ruined it cause I spoiled it. =(

But actually my intention is just to remove those dead cells and dirts from my legs. Haha... Whatever.... I thought pedicure will be expensive but it only cost Rm 38... Surprising...

After we bought my favourite Starbucks dark mocha, fetch Emily and went to mamak king for drinking session. Have a nice chat with them and finally Michelle and I got chance to defeat Emily!!! Haha... It's our first time to 'shoot' Emily rather than she 'shoot' us. Haha.... Very very happy today... XD

Only 5 days in Kampar and I spent Rm 500!!!!!! OMG.... I spent money like water flows.

50 for petrol, almost 60 for 'someone' 's present, almost 80 for Mother's day celebration dinner, few luxury meals, 30 for Ah Zhen sis's birthday celebration, around 100 + at warehouse stock clearance... ToT...

P/s: Anyway, I enjoy spending money... Haha...


Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)



As long as we have memories, yesterday remains.
As long as we have hopes, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.