entries / profile / links / tagboard / refresh
Chee Yan open house and birthday celebration. =)
Monday, June 6, 2011 // 2:42 PM


It's Monday! =(

Today is the second Monday since Year 2 Trimester 1 started.

Sleep till 2pm as Genetics lecture class cancelled. I only have class at 6-8pm. Yay!

On 28th, the day before I heading back to Kampar, we went to Chee Yan house warming.

We played drinking game but at last transform to eating game. We finished all the foods left. Haha.... It was fun and all of us laughed until stomachache and eat until wanna throw out. It was long time ago since I laughed so happily. Haha...

Last Tuesday I went back to KL for one day just for Chee Yan's birthday. If you are not my lao po, not going to Australia next year, and I didnt missed your birthday celebration for two years, I won't do such mighty act. Haha.... Love you Chee Yan. You're 20 already, can't cry too much ya. and fast fast find your Mr Right. =)

Went to Bumba Bali recommended by Du Wei, but eventually he didn't turned up. Too bad....

Bumba Bali is an Indonesian cuisine restaurant. Their foods are tasty and in big portions. It's best to share with your friend.

Emily bought me 1/4 pile of Baskin Robins as compensation as she didn't pick up my calls while I waiting her to find somebody to fetch me as she promised. I called about 10 times if not mistaken, and I just wander around Puduraya while waiting. At last I took LRT and ask my brother to fetch me at LRT station.

Guess what, we finished the ice-cream within 30 mins!! Haha... Anyway, it's so tasty ler... Thanks Emily. I thought she was kidding... Haha... That was my first 1/4 pile of BR. Thankiuu.... =)

To give Chee Yan sis a big surprise, Kar Yan, Emily, and Cherine together with Chee Yan sis went the restaurant first after their Karaoke session.

Hon Kit fetched Mun Yoong, Jia En, and I there. But all of us didn't went there before. So we merely depends on Mun Yoong's so called navigator with only one arrow moving in maps. Haha... On the way to there, I laughed non-stop in the car. The ways Hon Kit and Mun Yoong talk are so funny. And what Jia En said eventually become jokes after their processing. Haha..... Nice and adventurous journey. =)

After we reached, Kok Weng and Li Wen also reached after 10 to 15 minutes.

Holding a big 3D '20' cake walking into the restaurant with birthday song really give a big big surprise to her. Haha...

We can't think anything else to give her as the things we know she wants already chosen by her other friends. So we asked Cherine to help us buy it. She bought her a pair of Charles and Keith heels and a dress from Topshop.

After that, we headed to Chee Yan house and Emily, Kar Yan and I overnight at her house.

Don't have any pictures to upload in this post, the pictures aren't with me. =(



Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)



As long as we have memories, yesterday remains.
As long as we have hopes, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.