Penang Trip
Friday, June 10, 2011 //
5:27 PM
Friday, June 10, 2011 //
Last Saturday is first weekend of the new semester. Normally First week will be quite free as the assignments, reports and tests not yet started.
So went to Penang with Yii Han, Kah Hui, Han's friends- Kai Wei and Tee Ting a.k.a our driver of the day.
Tee Ting is a nice and cute girl. When I first saw her, I fall into her eyes. Ignore about the dark circles and eyes bags, her eyes SMILES....
Although she is eldest among our group (she is even elder than KW!!), but she look and act like a kid. Except when she is driving and shopping madly.
She drove up to 150 km/hr with her 1300cc Avanza. Its so horrible.... We gather at 6.30 am so I still not yet 'awake'. But after sitting her car, I don't dare to sleep. I tried few times to have a nap but failed. It's ok as nothing happened along the journey. and we reached the destination less than two hours!
Ate curry noodles recommended by Tee Ting- the local people there. It's nice for me at least. =)
After that, went to the so called Internation Chocolate Fair. The name sounds so yeng right? I can imagine mountains of chocolate on sales and the whole hall selling thousands types of chocolate.
However, there is not even more than 5 stalls selling chocolate. So disappointed. But actually I didn't put much excitement on it cause I am planning to diet and chocolates is the biggest enemy forever.
It's actually Food exhibition with also cookware, mops and floor mats. What kind of exhibition should I name it? But the Poster do say bla bla bla food exhibition. Hehe
Anyway, bought some chocolates at last and headed to Queensbay mall.
First thing we did in Queensbay mall is toilet visiting (Tee Ting told us this is the nicest toilet in Queensbay) and photograph time. =)
He asking me why didn't take photo with him when we are on the escalator, so I quickly asked Kah Hui a.k.a photographer of the day help us to take picture, but we are off escalator when she is prepared. haha... So, this is our first photo of the day, in front of the escalator. =.=
Our lunch at T.bowl. KL got a few T.bowl, but I never went in there before. My first T.bowl meal is at Penang, sooo AWKWARD... But its so unexpected, they serve nice foods! (My prejudice was, those restaurant with many pattern, the food they serve are always not nice. It's based on my experience. But this 1 surprised me. =) )
My Chicken chop black pepper Udon noodles. It's nice but I like KW's Cheezy baked rice more. Haha... =)
Took pictures at Queens bay....
We went to Seoul Garden for our dinner. Cost us Rm38.1 after taxing. The price is reasonable and the foods are quite tasty. =)
It's one day trip, before heading back to Kampar, bought 1 cup of Venti Dark Mocha Frappucino. Love it soo much! =)
After being scolded by Kah Hui, this time Tee Ting drive much slower. We reach home at 2 am.
A nice one day trip more than I expected. Me and bao bei's plan was Ipoh one day trip. HAHAHA.....
It's wasted as we didn't eat much of the local foods. But I am sure there will be next time for us visiting Penang again. Penang, wait me, I will be back. =)
p/s: Thanks Tee Ting soo much, she be our driver that day and yet did not claim the petrol fees from us. She is sweet and nice.. =) (nah, I am not saying this because of the free ride, but its because I appreciate it. )
Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)








