Trips
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 //
7:01 PM
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 //
After struggling for 12 weeks, it's finally my long holiday. Hurray!!!
Really tired of study, for continuously 2 weeks plus I study everyday, wake up in the morning, study, eat, study, eat, and study till about 2-3 am then only sleep and then wake up at 9am. Sat on my chair until my butt getting bigger and more flat.
I still have 4 more semester to go and I can't imagine how will I went through these.
Anyway, I have almost 4 months to enjoy now. Temporary get me out from memorizing, tests, and exams.
4 more days and I will go to Taiwan. ^.^V The trip that we've waited for 10 months. Haha... Finally it's around the corner. But I don't dare to expect much. I tried expecting too much for a trip and end up it was not anything like what I imagine. I hate disappointments, so, no expectations, no disappointment. =)
Before Taiwan, I have to attend one wedding dinner and be the bride's sisters. So, I am kind of busy recently, but I am to lazy to do anything. I not yet pack my luggage for Taiwan, not yet tidy up all the things I brought back from Kampar and not yet use all my vouchers before they expired.
11th I will be back from Taiwan. and 13th I willl be heading to Hang Zhou, China, for my eldest brother's wedding. So chi kek. Haha... I will be staying at there till 1st of November So the whole October I will be traveling in China and Taiwan. So excited and nervous. Haha....
I guess the decision to differ one semester and postpone my Industrial Training was correct. Haha.... I can rest for a while before going to hell again. XD
Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)




